GOD WILL SAVE YOU FROM THEIR TRAPS

 "Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me, for I find protection in you alone. Psalms 31:4 NLT"


God is the one who protects us from all dangers and attacks from our enemies. No one is without enemies. Although Satan is our main enemy, he uses people to fight against us.

Some people have allowed their hearts to be filled with all kinds of evil, malice, hatred, and jealousy, and they don't want to see others succeed. Especially if you stand for righteousness and act justly, you are bound to encounter enemies who will even threaten to take your life.

David was confident of his safety because he trusted in God. That’s why he says, "You will free me from the net that is secretly set for me, for You are my refuge."

If you are in a situation where you have enemies trying to destroy you and sabotage your work, or people who have set traps for you, today surrender to God and make Him your refuge.

Do not rely on your own wisdom and strength. The Word of God says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Also, in Psalm 121:7-8, God assures you of His protection by saying, "The Lord will keep you from all harm—He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."

Prayer: Lord, I trust in You. I ask You to save me from all the traps my enemies have set for me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You With The Right People?

How Are Your Management Skills? (Part 1)

Choose love over judgment