DO NOT GIVE UP, TRUST GOD, BELIEVE IN HIS WORD


 


"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV) 


There are times in life when you face a challenge in a certain matter to the point where you feel like it's the end. You lose hope and give up because, with human understanding, you don't see how your problem can be resolved. 


Today, I want you to understand that when you are in such a situation, it is not the end. It is the moment for you to make a decision. A decision to either accept the problem and give in to defeat or to choose to believe in God's Word and be victorious. 


My advice is that you should never give up. Whenever you face challenges, make the decision to believe in God and in His promises because he has said: 


"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:10-13 (NKJV) 


God also continues to say in Isaiah 43:1-2 (NKJV): 


"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." 


Prayer: Jesus, I have chosen to trust You and to believe in Your Word. I ask You to strengthen me so that I will never give up. Amen. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You With The Right People?

How Are Your Management Skills? (Part 1)

Choose love over judgment