If God is your Protector, evil People will not harm you

 





Hebrews 13:6 says, "So we can confidently say, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?'"

This verse highlights Our confidence in God's protection and assistance in adversity.

First, "The Lord is my helper" emphasizes God's active involvement in the Our lives. This phrase reflects the presence of God as a helper and protector of His people. In Exodus 18:4, Moses testifies, "The God of my father was my help, and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh." Similarly, Psalm 118:7 affirms, "The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" Indeed God is the protector and deliverer of His people.

Second, "I will not fear; what can man do to me?" This is assurance we have freedom from fear because of God's presence and assistance. There is nothing a man can do to harm you if you have made God your protector.

Throughout Scripture, we find numerous instances where God's people were delivered from the hands of their enemies. For example, in 2 Kings 6:16, Elisha reassures his servant, "Do not be afraid, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." The assurance of God's presence and his divine protection empowers us to face challenges with courage and confidence.

Throughout the Bible, we see God's protection for His people against evil men and their schemes:

- In the story of Daniel in the lions' den (Daniel 6), we witness God's miraculous intervention to protect Daniel from the plots of wicked men. Despite their efforts to harm him, Daniel remained faithful to God, and God delivered him unharmed.
- The story of Joseph in (Genesis 37-50) illustrates God's protection amidst adversity. Despite being betrayed by his brothers and sold into slavery, Joseph ultimately rose to prominence in Egypt, as God's providential plan unfolded to save His people from famine.

As we face challenges and confront the schemes of evil men, we can take comfort in the assurance that God is our helper and protector. From biblical examples of God's intervention to save his people, we are encouraged to trust in God's Protection and face adversity with courage and faith.

PRAYER: Lord I surrender my life to you, protect me from the schemes and attacks of evil men. I believe you are with me wherever I go and in whatever I do. Amen

Comments

  1. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, and said, “ Lord , I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 'II Kings 6:15-17

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are You With The Right People?

How Are Your Management Skills? (Part 1)

Choose love over judgment